× Members

Pip

More
5 years 2 months ago #225665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

David wrote: Hi, I was wondering if the text is automated text my wife as recieved Could the decision already made only this as dragged on weeks as you are aware , any clues or it it anybody quess ?

It's unlikely but not impossible, the next communication should either be an invitation to a face to face assessment or a letter from the DWP saying that they now have all of the information that they need to make a Decision.

Again, the only way to know for certain is for you or your wife to contact the DWP or the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225674 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you for your reply
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 2 months ago #225847 by STEVO
Hi, Still my wife as not heard still waiting unless it comes later , we live in hope ! Things are getting worse this as been a massive impact on my wife’s health 10 weeks , returned the form early that did no good at all This whole affair is shocking , yes I could ring but the wife dos nt want that , She as three hospital appointments over the next few weeks and if that’s not enough she may have a F2f and everyone is aware you cannot keep changing hospital oppintments and can only change one f2f , Our lives like many have been affected, it’s a joke
I will keep you informed

More
5 years 2 months ago #225934 by STEVO
Hi, 11 weeks and still waiting, I ca nt help but wonder if the mental health is been looked at because when there came out for a f2f last time he did not ask one question regarding mental health which my wife as suffered with for years
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 2 months ago #226052 by STEVO
Hi, Nothing only the one text , no medical no more texts and still my wife will not phone them up , it’s all she talks about it’s taken over our lives , stressed out both of us 11 weeks and waiting

More
5 years 2 months ago #226080 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

David wrote: Hi, Nothing only the one text , no medical no more texts and still my wife will not phone them up , it’s all she talks about it’s taken over our lives , stressed out both of us 11 weeks and waiting

I'm sorry but I don't know what to suggest if you won't contact the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.