× Members

Pip

More
5 years 1 month ago #227454 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Pip
I rang up about my PIP MR this morning that I submitted at the end of Jan and was told it could be up to 12 weeks....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227474 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Hi, Yes I think it will be months , so November Ar1 form possibly April before a decision it absolutely terrible, but nothing any one can do it’s the system and we have to abide by the rules , My wife health as seriously gone down bank , not sleeping but it’s not just us it’s everyone in the system
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 1 month ago #227476 by STEVO
Hi, it’s terrible but nothing we can do only wait , no wonder people are cracking up , people health is been effected terrible with the stress

More
5 years 1 month ago #227733 by STEVO
My wife recieved a text saying the dwp have report and she should here in around 6 weeks
So not many more weeks to wait
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 1 month ago #227822 by STEVO
Hi, Do you think that my wife mental health will be reviewed from 2016 only this time they did ask questions regarding mh , last time even though my wife was on medication for mh and had got a diagnosis of her illness she received 4 points for distress going out , There were many mistakes looking back but she felt she could not at the time fight it she was just glad it was over , your opinion would help on this matter

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #227835 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

All I can say is that if you have reported limitations that are the result of mental health issues then these should be considered fro the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.