× Members

Pip

More
5 years 1 month ago #227084 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you for your reply , They wrote 2 letter texted 3 times is this usual ? My life hands are very swollen as she as arthritis she is having a lot of trouble holding a stick will this go against her ? Any advice would be helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227088 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

One letter and one text is the norm.

Not using a stick should not go against her but explain why she is unable to use one at the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #227096 by STEVO
Thank you Gorden
My wife is a nervous wreck but it is what it is
I think we will have to appeal this time if they do nt look listen even her new doctor said her medication list is very strong
I will keep everyone informed
Thanks again

More
5 years 1 month ago #227202 by STEVO
Hi Gorden
My wife’s recieved 3 letter exactly the same regarding appointment tomorrow!
She as also recieved 3 text , This is a absolutely a joke , we are all paying for this every likely they are cutting benefit , let tomorrow be over then I shall be speaking to MP This is bordering on harassment,My wife is already a nervous wreck

More
5 years 1 month ago #227407 by STEVO
Hi, The assessment is done, My wife thought it was horrendous it was late on in the afternoon , she is only just recovering from the stress she anxious person anyway , so we been told 6 8 weeks for a decision so in total it’s been a long time especially if you suffer with your nerves
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 1 month ago #227440 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

Posts on the forum suggest it is more likely to be 10 weeks for a Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.