× Members

Pip

More
4 years 5 months ago #240575 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

It's possible that it was chosen for audit, the Assessment Providers select a certain number of reports at random, it is also possible that the report was received after a couple of days but it took several weeks to be logged onto the DWP systems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240593 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you for your prompt reply
So could be several weeks to here

More
4 years 5 months ago #240621 by Gordon

David wrote: Thank you for your prompt reply
So could be several weeks to here

Some members have been told by the DWP that a Decision could be ten weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240988 by STEVO
I’m still waiting , it’s taking time not sure if that’s a good thing or bad.
Just a quick update

More
4 years 2 months ago #244943 by STEVO
Good morning. I got no award but that’s how the cookie crumbles I will continue to work
as long as I can
The question I need to ask is my wife condition as worsened what the best way to go forward for another assessment. What does she need to do her award was for standard until 2021 could you please advise
Many Thanks

More
4 years 2 months ago #244980 by Gordon
David

The first thing you need to do is to check whether this deterioration will reasonably score the extra points your wife needs for a higher award, have a look at our PIP Claim guide for details of the criteria that she will need to meet.

If you are happy that she does then you need to write the DWP office dealing with her claim notifying them of a Change of Circumstances due to her deteriorated condition, if you can afford it send the letter using a Tracked post so that you have proof of delivery, the date of the letter should be used to set the start date of any new award.

Be aware, reporting a Change will result in a full reassessment of her claim, a new PIP2 and almost certainly a face to face assessment, the new Decision will supersede her existing award, whatever it is.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.