× Members

Pip

More
2 years 3 months ago #266732 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

I would treat the review form as the same as a new claims form, you can add extra pages but make sure you number the pages. What you should not do is just write no change without an explanation.
If there is no change in your condition and you still need help in having a wash then say so, explain what help you require and why, you need to do this for each descriptor. Check out our guide for information, www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #266741 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you so very much . I am really struggling down to my stress . and physical health problems on going . My mental health was dismissed. Due to the fact I was not under the mental health which I am at the moment . I did not have the strength to fight . I have plenty of relevant information . Thank you again

More
2 years 3 months ago #266997 by STEVO
My pip review went in with all relevant evidence on the 25 jan sent recorded delivery. I sit and wait for the next phase . Any idea how many weeks of torture I will have to endure ?

More
2 years 3 months ago #266999 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

It is almost impossible to tell in the current climate, but many members are waiting eight weeks or more to hear anything. A few lucky ones hear in less time, but they are in the minority, not the majority.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267174 by STEVO
Hi, Thank you for your reply . I have suffered with my mental health for along time due to a traumatic event in my life . I was awarded in 2016 6 points for degrees this was due to me not having a care plan . I received a letter to say I was not entitled to any back payment on my assessment. I am currently having a review . Do you think my previous assessment will be look at ? Kind Regards

More
2 years 2 months ago #267176 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

They will have access to details of your previous assessment, but whether the assessor will have looked, is difficult to know.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.