× Members

Pip

More
1 year 11 months ago #269779 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
13 weeks still waiting for my pip review decision
Mental health getting worse
Really not fair on people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #269784 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip
Hi STEVO, so sorry tho' not surprised to hear this. Can you manage to contact your MP? have a good vent to them, they get paid for it! [unlike us...]
Best wishes,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 year 11 months ago #270420 by STEVO
Hi, Sent my review back 25 January still heard nothing. Cannot get my badge . This is a nightmare. My health as gone down hill if my award as gone up will I be back payed if ever I get my review reviewed
Regards

More
1 year 11 months ago #270422 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Steveo

I'm sorry. It doesn't help but you are not alone. There are many that have waited as long as you have. All you can do is ring and ask.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 11 months ago #270427 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic Pip
hi stevo
i sent mine back on the 27 feb 2022. not heard a thing. phoned last week and they said, "we have received your form, it has not been looked at yet but your payments will still be paid". good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 year 11 months ago #270560 by STEVO
I will carry on waiting like everybody else . Don’t see the point in ringing to be told it’s not been looked at . This is unfair on everyone. 2 weeks for form be back months for them to look at it dual standards

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.