× Members

Pip

More
1 year 9 months ago #272773 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic Pip
Hello Ajjars

That was very quick, well done. As a matter of interest, may I just ask which part of the country do you live? Thanks for sharing and again, well done you. Sue

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #273555 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Well still waiting ! July text nothing since nearly 10 months .

More
1 year 7 months ago #273934 by STEVO
Still waiting , They recieved my review 25 January. Text July still getting money but nothing no letter nothing , Just had a bereavement in June , They had plenty of information my money could well have gone up but I believe they are not back paying , is that correct, cannot get badge , cannot get car tax .
I will keep you updated

More
1 year 6 months ago #274286 by STEVO
Well , October recieved another text saying might need a medical. This as not helped my mental health one bit. Ten months waiting for a review struggling to walk cannot get badge . Why send reviews out to put people through this mental torture.

More
1 year 6 months ago #274294 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip
STEVO I am just sending my sympathy. And it is my observation that they do not care about bereavements. I and I'm sure all readers and Mods here are sorry for your loss.
Have you checked out whether your local council has it's own procedure for awarding Blue Badges that you could try? Some do.
Denby

More
1 year 6 months ago #274333 by STEVO
Thank you for your reply. I am lost. Compassion they have none , To have people all from different sorts of life to go through months of torture it’s unbelievable if my or any review was late going in Money stopped . Thank you for your condolences everyone. I will have a word with the council . Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.