× Members

Pip

More
1 year 2 months ago #277756 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
It’s amazing 15 plus months for my review. 3 texts to remind me of appointment also a letter . My mental health is shot but no keep haunting everyone tell them as many times as you can appointment appointment.
I will be glad when it’s over they obviously don’t read because my life a car crash mental health , two knee replacements neededed degenerative disc . The forms obviously not filled in right
I will keep you informed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #277884 by STEVO
Well it over assessment done . another 8 weeks to see if I have award . It was horrendous for me someone who suffering mental health as well as physical problems . The lady was polite but I was battered and it will take me days get over this if not weeks . Question after question I personally thought It horrendous I understand it as to be done in some cases

More
1 year 1 month ago #277891 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

I'm glad to hear that you have had your assessment. I'm sorry it took so much out of you. If you want to, you can ring the DWP for a copy of the Assessment Report (PA4). It should be available 48 hours after your assessment took place.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #277900 by STEVO
Thank you for your reply. I can’t ring them the way I feel it as knocked me for six mentally and physically.
I have never been to court , but I felt and it could me like I was on trial.
Kind Regards

More
1 year 1 month ago #277902 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

I understand why you don't want to ring. But keep it in mind, if you ever want a copy in the future and you find yourself able to ring - there's no limit on when you can ask for it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #277985 by STEVO
My review went in 25 January 2022 in 2023 I reached state pension age then assessment was carried out , Can you tell me ? is it true that once you reach state pension age can the award go up if necessary or can it stay the same as you reached pension age ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.