× Members

Pip

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #279980 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

You ask the question, 'is it common', my answer to your question is, here on the forum it is quite common, we do hear similar stories from fellow members.

As someone once said .... " you are not alone" ;) stay brave.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: STEVO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #280272 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Well 8 am today recieved a text Your pip review is complete You should receive your decision letter in two weeks . Once you receive your letter contact us if you have any questions Do not call before you get the letter we can not tell you the decision, please remember contact us if your circumstances change . It’s Ten week since assessment it’s 17 months since this begun complete nightmare
You me get weeks to fill in the form or else they leave people who are suffering with there mental health month
Regards

More
11 months 2 days ago #280506 by STEVO
I have got a standard award on both . I feel I can’t go on with this any longer so I have excepted it. My mental health they said I spoke ok on the phone didn’t have a choice as she said my husband couldn’t speak for me .My mental health is under control don’t think so . I am under the mental heath , My grip is not weak because I drive a automatic car not very often not in busy traffic and definitely not to see family as I haven’t got a family they are deceased. My back surgeon said my grip weak but not them . Months of hell waiting for this to be sorted and quite frankly I can’t take no more . They are not docters and haven’t a clue . If this was a docter it would have been different outcome .

More
11 months 2 days ago #280509 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the outcome you were hoping for. I know you don't want to continue fighting at the moment, but if you change your mind - you have up to 13 months from the date on your decision letter to put in for a late mandatory reconsideration - and use your mental health as the reason why you didn't do it immediately.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Waxwing, LG101

More
11 months 2 days ago #280517 by STEVO
Thank you for your reply . If I’m to go forward with this I will need help and to be honest I don’t have a clue where to turn . They twist everything you have to speak then they say you can talk . You drive a manual car they say you are capable. You get a automatic they say you can grip The points are worked to suit . I have fibromyalgia degenerative disc desease spondylitis need two knee replacements but I drive down the road so can use my knee not every day .
My mental health I can speak so it’s under control it’s a joke . I had no choice but to speak , I have anxiety they have evidence. 17 months of this waiting they not got a clue about me my mental state
Thank you for your reply

More
11 months 2 days ago #280520 by LG101
Replied by LG101 on topic Pip
I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
Take care of yourself

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.