× Members

Pip

More
5 years 2 months ago #226092 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Hi, Thank for you reply , it seems to be taken forever , I understand many more people are going through this, I understand what you saying is correct we should contact the assessor but I am fighting a losing battle with my wife , My wife anxiety is hitting the roof , There is so much going on hospital oppointments and so on
Thank you Gordon
I will keep you informed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226285 by STEVO
Still waiting, 11 weeks no letter no f2f only one text
Wife is mentally fatigued , My heads battered
I will keep you informed

More
5 years 2 months ago #226485 by STEVO
Hi, Just to say heard nothing no text no letter nothing at all
This is impacting on my life and health ,
Massive backlog for this amount of waiting time
I will keep you informed

More
5 years 2 months ago #226487 by STEVO
Hi Gordon
As I have said heard nothing only the one text saying my wife form recieved might need a f2f ! I think most reviews have a f2f from what I read , Have you any idea how much notice you get before a f2f? only my wife as hospital appointments
Thank you

More
5 years 2 months ago #226500 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

They are legally required to give your wife seven days written notice of an appointment, however, this includes postage so the actual time will be less.

If there are dates that you cannot meet and you have not already told the Assessment Provider, then my advice is that you do so.

Your wife will only have two opportunities to attend an appointment, so you need to make sure that she is available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226659 by STEVO
Update still waiting one text 3 weeks ago then nothing

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.