× Members

Pip

More
5 years 4 months ago #222037 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

David wrote: Hi, Just to say done notes for the AR1 form I have just got to transfer to form , It will be ready to post on Friday , How many weeks do you think for either a face to face or a decision? Thanks

Best guess, 2-4 weeks to hear about a F2F with an appointment 1-2 weeks later, they will book over the Christmas period. A Decision should be 2-4 weeks later but the holidays may add a week or two to this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222040 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you , it fine if it’s over Xmas I think my wife’s past caring sending new evidence so it’s up them when they decide
Thank you for your reply

More
5 years 4 months ago #222517 by STEVO
Hi, My wife as just received the esa (IBR) form she is in a esa support group , I go to work will this benefit be changed or is it due to all the change overs ? Can you have under 16000 in the bank or is any saving taken in account
Thanks

More
5 years 4 months ago #222531 by Gordon
David

Have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=125222

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #222557 by STEVO
Hi, I have looked at the the link, so if I am in full time employment and my wife’s in a esa support group , that means my wife’s payment stay the same or have I misread , please bare with me I have not ever given my details before , my wife’s having a meltdown, can you please help clarify
Thank you

More
5 years 4 months ago #222566 by Gordon

David wrote: Hi, I have looked at the the link, so if I am in full time employment and my wife’s in a esa support group , that means my wife’s payment stay the same or have I misread , please bare with me I have not ever given my details before , my wife’s having a meltdown, can you please help clarify
Thank you

If you have worked for 24 or more hours a week then ESA(IR) cannot be paid.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.