× Members

IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW

More
5 years 2 months ago #226698 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Replied by CATHYCOMEHOME on topic IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW
Hello Gordon,
I have sent my letter re mandatory reconsideration) giving my reasons why I disagree with the original decision, that was posted to me and dated 25th Jan. I had until 26th Feb to get my reasons in, so I posted it yesterday 22nd Feb recorded delivery. I have informed on the letter that I am waiting for further letters / evidence from GP etc. I have also spoken to DWP and I explained that I am waiting for further evidence from Health Care Professionals (HCP) in addition to my reasons why I disagree- and that the HCP that is going to provide this is on holiday next week - so its compiling such on her return from annual leave. I was told on the phone by DWP that, that is alright, and they will look at it all. How long a timescale will I have to get that further evidence in from HCP ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226740 by Gordon
CA

You will be given four weeks from the date of your letter but this does include postage time so in reality about three weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CATHYCOMEHOME

More
5 years 2 months ago #226767 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Replied by CATHYCOMEHOME on topic IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW
Gordon,
I no pip awarded - will my son lose his housing benefit towards his rent?

More
5 years 2 months ago #226770 by Gordon

CA wrote: Gordon,
I no pip awarded - will my son lose his housing benefit towards his rent?

Worst case he can receive HB as a Nil Income claim, he should check with his Local Authority.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CATHYCOMEHOME

More
5 years 1 month ago #227711 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Hello Gordon,
just wanted to inform you my son has rightly been awarded Enhanced Care & Low rate Mobility. Thank you for your support. This is what he is rightfully entitled to.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227722 by Gordon
CA

That's brilliant, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.