× Members

IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW

More
5 years 2 months ago #226543 by Gordon

CA wrote: Hello Gordon,
he has received ESA50 05/18

Yes, he is being reassessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226555 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Replied by CATHYCOMEHOME on topic IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW
Thank you for your reply Gordon. I just feel so deflated he has been on DLA Middle Care & Low Mobility to nothing under this new system of PIP Now he is being reassessed on ESA currently in Support Group. He cannot cope in the WRAG he will deteriorate. His new GP practice receptionists will not allow anyone to get through to doctors if it is to do with updating letters of support regarding DWP - I am blocked at that point. I am in the opinion they will put him in the WRAG because they can do and hound him until he is ill. I do not know how he is going to manage mentally or financially - he has been encouraged to live as independently as he can in his rented home along with much support from family.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226567 by Gordon
CA

How did they qualify for the SG last time?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226593 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Replied by CATHYCOMEHOME on topic IN SUPPORT GROUP 3 YR SENT ANOTHER ESA FORM NOW
The assessor report stated that 'he is too ill to work presently as this would be detrimental' but possible steps in the future. So he was put in the WRAG and got hounded straight away to attend groups. I got a GP letter stating he qualified reg 35 , basically was being put at substantial risk. Now - it all starts the same scenario again.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226605 by Gordon
CA

If he qualified through the Substantial Risk Regulations then you will need up to date evidence, unlike the Descriptors, there is no assumption of on-going disability with the Regs and you need to show that he meets them from scratch each time he is assessed.

Gordon

More
5 years 2 months ago #226681 by CATHYCOMEHOME
Yes - his condition has not changed from last time - if anything his family notice the subtle forgetfulness that has deteriorated - but how to get through to the assessor's - he answers basic questions and remember from years ago but could only remember 2 out of 3 items he was asked to remember at the( pip) assessment - terrible short memory.. If anything he suffers from spasms in muscles now as a more physical aspect so he has gone a little worse since last time on DLA - to nothing on PIP. I am in the process of getting evidence from his CMHT, but may take some time as holiday time at end of year for staff re updating evidence
- substantial risk .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.