× Members

MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!

More
4 years 5 months ago #240810 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
Hi Esme999,
I requested the assessor’s report from the DWP. The nurse’s choice of applicable descriptors and the reasons she gave for opting for them were accepted in full by the Decision Maker.
Mari
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esme999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240817 by suffolkgirl
Replied by suffolkgirl on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
Bless you MariW. Well it landed today and I cried tears of joy as have been awarded Enhanced on daily living and mobility for ongoing period till 2029 ! I assume that this is because I am a pensioner ? I was all geared up to go to mandatory reconsideration because I had convinced myself I am in a better state than I really am. The assessor had thrown some unsuspecting questions at me and I was worried when she left , though she was very pleasant and I had my guard up as I expected the worst.
I cannot thank everyone on this lovely site enough, all the mods for their work they put into it , God bless you all. Sense prevailed in the end - they knew I am on a downer by the way it was all written in their letter. Thankyou all so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, MariW, BIS, Kab

More
4 years 5 months ago #240822 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
suffolkgirl

Many congratulations on the award and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240823 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
Dear SuffolkGirl,
That's fabulous news! I'm so pleased for you.
Mari x

More
4 years 5 months ago #240835 by Esme999
Replied by Esme999 on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
So glad to hear of your outcome x

More
4 years 5 months ago #240841 by suffolkgirl
Replied by suffolkgirl on topic MariW: DLA-PIP decision is here!
Thankyou Gordon , you are all worth your weight in gold on this site. The past 4 and a half months have been torture to say the least and now I am relieved it is over.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.