× Members

ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT

More
4 years 7 months ago #237237 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT
Hi Radhika

Everything will be sent to the DM

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237238 by BIS
Hi Radhika

Not sure what you mean - is this on the forum?

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237239 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT

BIS wrote: Hi Radhika

Not sure what you mean - is this on the forum?

BIS

Yes at the top mark as read

More
4 years 7 months ago #237240 by shrinathji
Hi I just called Maximus and was greeted by an obnoxious man who informed me that they had not received my husbands ESA on time so sent the file back to DWP.

I told him that this was utter nonsense as I had sent the forms special recorded delivery to the address given( he confirmed the address I sent the forms to were correct). I also have proof of receipt, and the forms were received by the office of the address given on the 30/08/2019. The form was due on 2/09/19.

He told me that Maximus did not receive the form at their office till 09/09/19. So they sent the file back to DWP!!!!!!!!!.

I told him that it was not our fault that Maximus did not get the forms on time as the address given had got them back on time!!!!! I have proof and a signature to prove this.

He just kept on repeating like a broken record that they did not get the form on time, so was sent back to DWP and are waiting on them to decide what to do.

How can Maximus do that??????? I sent in the forms to the address given before the deadline so why are we getting penalised because someone at that end did not send the forms to maximus on time????

Now I will have an uphill battle to try and get this sorted.

Where do I go from here?????

Is this something that happens regularly???

R

More
4 years 7 months ago #237243 by shrinathji
Hi
Just a quick update. As I was fuming with the person who I spoke to from Maximus, I phoned back to make an official complaint about his obnoxious attitude and wanted to challenge Maximus on not supposedly getting the ESA form on time.

I spoke to a really pleasant young woman who explained that it was correct that they did not receive the form until the 09/09/, therefore, as procedure DWP would have to be sent the ESA file back, as technically the form is late.

However, Maximus had contacted DWP for the file back, as it was the fault of their internal postal system that the file was late and Maximus confirmed to DWP that we had sent it in before the deadline. DWP accepted that and were returning the file back to Maximus. I was told as soon as they get it back, it will be dealt with.

To say I was pi---ed off with the first call handler was an under statement, so I asked the lady to give me the name of the first person I spoke to which she did, and to say that I am going to fire a letter of complaint about that obnoxious G_T, is an understatement. I explained to her the difference between her handling of my call and his. She told me that all calls are recorded, which is absolutely fantastic, as by the time I finish with him, he is going to wish either he wished that he had not handled my call or he did not work there.

Either way, I am going to make sure he never speaks to anyone like he spoke to me and in future not to be so bloody lazy and read the facts as they are and speak politely to customers.

Can you imagine the trauma it would have caused had it been someone who was mentally ill, depressed etc, who thought their benefit might stop, all because of some lazy G-T, could not be bothered to look at the system properly.

Nevertheless, I hope this will help others who may be in the same situation as I was.

I will keep you updated.

Regards
R

More
4 years 7 months ago #237244 by BIS
Hi Radhika

You should be able to just untick the mark as read

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.