× Members

ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT

More
4 years 7 months ago #237245 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT
Hi Radhika

I am so sorry to hear of the debacle you have had with Maximus, but glad you have been able to sort it out. Good luck with your complaint! I hope you hear about your husband's claim soon.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237255 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT
Thank you.
I will still chase this up on Monday, just to make sure that DWP has sent the file back and all is on track. I am a bit concerned about all the paperwork as there was a lot of additional info sent.
Will they have got everything back?
I also sent a GPs report which they would have received after sending the file back to DWP.
Will they be able to tell me if they have got the GPs report, as the report clearly states he needs a home assessment.

R

More
4 years 7 months ago #237256 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT
radhika

Everything for ESA is kept in a physical file so it should all be returned.

Where did you send the GP report to?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237315 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic ESA50 FORM RECIEVED TO FILL OUT
Maximus. The same address as the ESA form. But report was sent after ESA form as GP did not have it ready on time.
I called today, they confirmed report has been received and will be added to file once they receive file from DWP.
However, not taking any chances and will call again next week to double check, as GP report makes a strong case for paper review or as a last resort a home visit.
Will keep you informed.
R
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.