× Members

Camly's ESA 2019/20

More
4 years 4 months ago #241853 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Camly's ESA 2019/20
Camly

I would not tick it varies, by doing so you are saying that there are occasions when you can either walk or self-propel a manual wheelchair more than 50m, from your posts this is not the case and you can never do either.

Yes, after saying that you cannot self-propel, explain why this is the case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241854 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Camly's ESA 2019/20
Oh! crikey! yes you are right I can never walk 50mtrs, & can self propel max of 4 or 5. I hadn't seen it that way, I so glad I asked!

Thank you so much for your help & insight.

So I just leave the tick boxes blank then & just fill in the box? or should we write 'none of the above' next to them or something?

More
4 years 4 months ago #241858 by Gordon
Camly

If you leave the tick boxes blank you must still answer the question in the comments box to avoid the DWP making assumptions, so you might say "see below" or "see attached".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

More
4 years 4 months ago #241861 by LilacGem
Sorry yes I meant leave the tick boxes blank & fill in the comments box.

Many thanks Gordon. I will sleep better tonight

More
4 years 4 months ago #241869 by LilacGem
FAO MODS... I've woken up this morning feeling very paranoid & anxious that my quoting much of my Dr's letter on the forum might be identifying. I worry that DWP are likely hidden members here & monitoring, & while i know i doing nothing wrong - so have nothing to hide, i do suffer with my paranoia.

So i wondered if it was possible to delete the quote from my GP letter in post #241843 please?

Apologies for the extra work, I should have predicted i'd feel like this, but fear over what the letter said prevented awareness of any other consideration at the point of posting.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241883 by Gordon
Camly

I've made the section confidential so that only you and the Mods can see the content.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.