× Members

ESA-too distressed to attend assessment

More
4 years 1 month ago #245780 by lianna
Replied by lianna on topic ESA-too distressed to attend assessment
Do I send all my evidence to the dwp, the assessment center, or both?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #245787 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA-too distressed to attend assessment
Hi Lianna

In this particular case I would recommend sending it to both.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 1 month ago #245809 by lianna
thanks, just heard that all face to faces are temporarily suspended. I will still send the letters as they contain relevant medical information which will hopefully help them come to the right decision.

More
4 years 1 month ago #245816 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA-too distressed to attend assessment
Good idea Lianna

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #251236 by lianna
Replied by lianna on topic ESA-assesment Sept update, help!!
I have now received another letter saying I have to attend the interview and they will be sending me an appointment shortly. What can I do? I've written again to my mp and I'll try to get another doctor's letter. Also the letter now says universal credit not esa, and I thought I could not be moved to UC as I have a severe disability premium. I'm still waiting on my inheritance which would make all this unneccesary anyway, but meanwhile I'm panicking.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251237 by lianna
PS apart from everything else, even if I did feel able to attend I had severe double broncho pnuemonia when I was 20 resulting in lung damage so I have to be careful anyway.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.