× Members

Pip review after extension due to cv

More
3 years 1 month ago #256650 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
IMHO of course they give limited space, as many people will be too intimidated to write more, add pages etc, so will give little evidence and get little/no awards. Denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256756 by Vassangel
Replied by Vassangel on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hi again Catherine and everyone
Catherine you were right ! I am back ! Additional
Question : ( still no lack in carding DWP) persevering with sons help .
On mobility activity one : this was won on review
Hence is ok to utilise the letter contents of review if same content ?

Also is it correct someone advised
Don't mention distances. ? (don't mention times, distances, days etc. state that this happens ? I did in my review ) ? Confused

Also the risk of falling should be relevant ?
Thank you so much
Blessings
trying not to worry haven’t been eating properly still awaiting on my biopsy .
Best wishes thank you for any additional reply

More
3 years 1 month ago #256788 by Vassangel
Hi I seemed to have posted another entry but cannot find it ! I’m running out of time !
Catherine and anyone else please I need clarity on this :
My mobility Enh was gained through a MR -
It was gained under criteria descriptor which states I can stand then move up to 1 meter but no more than 20 . - original pip form I didn’t tick a box as one did not apply hence assessment and review .
Now with the review form received what I’m into tick ?
Do I indicate by writing like last time no more than 20 without ticking ? Got confused ticked less than 20 .

Then because is a review I elaborate as suggested same no change do I mention distances again or days ? Someone told me to just say no changes add as last time but although no changes is my letter of review with indication of distances and explanation that helped me ? I be grateful for any reply still no news on my biopsy and my anxiety not getting much better with this issue . Thank you in advance .
Best wishes everyone the light will dawn

More
3 years 1 month ago #256789 by Vassangel
Denby indeed

More
3 years 1 month ago #256796 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hi Vass

If you're not sure what to tick - then don't tick at all and just put in an explanation. If you have ticked - put in an explanation.

With any explanation try and give an indication of your difficulties on the majority of days. Be careful about giving more information than is necessary. Trying to talk about distances for particular activities or times are not necessarily helpful as it is easy to get them wrong and for them to be misinterpreted. This is a review to find out whether your condition has changed. If it hasn't just say so and repeat in a couple of sentences what you told them before.

Yes, risk of falling is relevant to a claim, because there is always a safety and reliability issue regarding mobility.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #256798 by Vassangel
BIS thank you so much grateful for the reply .
I ticked the wrong box so I willl add as previously what you mentioned too . My award was based on my Mandatory review hence my anxiety . Nothing had changed apart from new diagnosis of existing symptoms and a safety alarm for home . I will extract some info from my letter which won me the award .
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond .
Best wishes and blessings for month ahead

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.