× Members

Pip review after extension due to cv

More
3 years 1 month ago #257948 by Vassangel
Replied by Vassangel on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Catherine ! Since my last entry I m writing to say a huge thank you to you and the team and members who provided guidance info and encouragement to me ! with my PIP review ! Was pushed due to D/L and anxious but with sons help we completed snd posted off a few days prior the 11th ! Today I received the brown envelope ! Avoided opening but did so slowly !!

I am so happy to say my award has been kept for both components and is a 10 year award with a review closer to time unless changes arise !
Tears of Joy ! The award was revised in just under two weeks ! And paper review by DWP manager !
Re biopsies : still awaiting. Remaining hopeful. My case reviewed by the management doctors team .

Thanks sooo much for your support I pray all you wish for is fufillled .
Fellow members please stay positive , perseverance and hope always brings forth good results .
Wishing you all the best of luck with your applications and reviews .
Love and blessings and Joyfilled Easter ahead
I appreciate you xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257980 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hi Vass

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done. You can now have a well deserved rest and enjoy the Easter Holidays.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ PAPER REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #257988 by Vassangel
Gary thank you so much ! I will ! Still at an Awe !

I’m still unable to fully realise my success ! Due to the rollercoaster time limit and new health issue !
I am deeply grateful to the team for the encouragement and guidance and all I can say is there is Hope and B&W team is such a blessing !

My guidance i on Reviews: include everything that is new since your last claim and add more detail if on separate pages as the boxes supplied are too small! Reiterate what was said on last claim if nothing has changed cross referencing docs to show consistency if nothing changes . Consistency is Key and even the decision maker commented on this as all medical attached showed this to date .

Happy Blessed Easter to you and everyone and thank you for tagging this reply so others can see what is possible .

Love and much Gratitude

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #258002 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hi Vass

Thank you very much for your post, we are pleased that you found our guides and encouragement from team and forum members useful.

The feedback that you have posted will encourage other members not to give up.

Enjoy your rest

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #258096 by Vassangel
Gary hi . Pleased to hear . Your very welcome .
Thank you so much and the B&W team .

Where there’s Hope there lay great Breakthroughs .
Infinite Gratitude

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #258102 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hello Vas,

I am really pleased to read your post and to find out that your time of waiting and anxiety is over regarding your award. Now there is just the waiting for the biopsies, hopefully the fact that they have not rushed back to you with the results is also good news.

Thank you also for your tip about consistency through a submission. You right, it is inconsistencies which assessors and the DWP pounce on and lead to lost points.

Best wishes
Catherine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.