× Members

Pip review after extension due to cv

More
3 years 2 months ago #256568 by Vassangel
Replied by Vassangel on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Catherine thank you .. ditto I hope I don’t have to repeat it ..

I haven’t had much joy in getting through but I am not giving up . Thank God for hands free facilities
Indeed there are some compassionate souls . May we all continue to grow in this and may we experience more such encounters x

Love and many blessings to you and thank you soo much x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #256569 by Vassangel
One last question please
If I explained in original claim I could not do an activity and why it was , and was then given points but not the descriptor I should qualify for , ( for getting dressed example ) . I’m still unable to do this nothing changed apart from evidence can show conditions have worsened too how do i then respond to their questions ?

I require supervision but this isn’t always possible I also explained this so I’m a little confused here .

With cooking example washing I need supervision - I explained I cannot do and why, do I mention as previously unable to do this I cannot manage i struggle even with supervision .
Oh dear I have around 40 new letters reports over last 3 years do i sent these ? Thank you I’m sorry I have no help and with the way I feel even typing this gives me nosea . Grateful for any reply I promise last one ! Xx
Namaste
Blessings

More
3 years 1 month ago #256576 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hello Vass,

Since you have still not been able to get through the DWP I would advise you to write to them and explain the situation, requesting for more time to complete your review form. I do realise however that this may not be practical for you just now, but it has to be my advice. Perhaps you can find someone to help you with it?

In the meantime do keep trying to ring them. As Walker said, it can be better first thing in the morning. Just dial the number, go through the button pressing phase and let it ring until you get an answer. I suggest sitting down with a cup of something nice and a book or game or whatever helps you relax until they answer. I have never known them not do to so eventually – although it can be over an hour.

An example of how I would tackle the form is:
Preparing a meal. There is no change in the difficulties I experience with this activity. I still need supervision because….. (and copy what you put on your last application form).
Taking Nutrition. I still have all the problems I had when I last applied for PIP … (and copy what you put on your last application form), but not I have an additional problem because the arthritis in my wrists is much worse and I am unable to cut up my food or reliably get it to my mouth.

As for what letters you include – include anything and everything which adds support to your claim. You don’t for example need copies of letters inviting you to a hospital appointment if you then have a report from that appointment. But if that invitation is the only evidence that you were referred, then you should include it. Beyond that, I am sorry it is very hard for me to advise without knowing you, your condition and seeing the letters.

I hope this helps, and although you promised that your last post would be your final one, this is not a promise we will hold you to. Do come back to us if you want to.
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #256601 by Vassangel
Catherine once again deeply grateful for your reply and your time taken to provide hope and guidance for me and possibly others too as they read this .

I will def call them an Tom and hope for the best .
In meantime I’m gathering all info and managed to get breakdown notes from
My Gp report and some spine MRI’s . The biopsy scan there too I will include that also as you mentioned although new .

So the example given is great thank you . Review form spacing not sufficient. Thus may have to type summary . I hope to prevail . I also suffer from
Fybromylgia and I don’t find it easy explaining the symptoms that are combined with all tasks .. I will give it my best the B issue has had an impact on my thinking and concentration .

So follow the example where no change and don’t add anything new . Although some conditions worsened my needs are the same apart from
needing more supervision .
May you be blessed as you bless others through your help . Thank you so much snd yes looks like I be here a while (: Deeply grateful to you and the teams

More
3 years 1 month ago #256606 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip review after extension due to cv
Hi Vass,

Thank you for your kind words.

You don’t need to put everything onto the form if there is not enough space. You can type and print off what you want to say on separate sheets of paper. Just make sure you put your name and NI number at the top of each sheet, and we recommend numbering them too - page 2 of 3 etc. That way if you have a lot to write about one particular activity, on the form you can just write ‘see separate sheet’. That way you are also saved from having to do a lot of writing if you find that painful.

Wishing you success,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #256608 by Vassangel
Thank you so much Catherine - I understand .
Great to know this , as the sample they give is two lines .

Infinite blessings to you from my heart
I will update you
Best wishes also

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.