× Members

PIP Review Telephone Assessment.

More
2 years 9 months ago #262034 by Diamond 1
Replied by Diamond 1 on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
Thank you for your advice I will call them It went on for an hour I was exhausted when i had finished . Just hope that I get the right out come . When I was on DLA I was awarded indefinitely as my condition gets worse . But when PIP came in I lost my motability car which was my life line and only awarded it for 2 yrs I was gutted so I am hoping that I get a good decision this time If not I will certainly appeal this time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #262046 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
Hi Diamond 1

You can ask for a copy of your assessment report (PA4) 48hrs after the assessment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 9 months ago #262051 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
Hi Diamond1, so sad to hear how you were mistreated. The DWP act as if so many people's difficulties caused by inherited or progressive diseases will miraculously recover. As a parent I grieve for the quality of life our daughter [30] does not and is never likely to have.
So do indeed fight on, if you use the guides on here carefully I hope you will get your car back; my husband's is certainly a lifeline for him. Mercifully as he got Lifetime DLA and passed pension age he should be safe. But a younger friend lost his car AND got it back!
Best wishes,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
2 years 6 months ago #264366 by makinprogress
Replied by makinprogress on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
Update / Non Update !
Just thought I’d make a note for anyone else in a similar position, my MR was signed for 11/08/21, I enquired about progress 07/09/21, to be told it can take 12/14 weeks. It’s been 8 weeks and still now news!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
2 years 6 months ago #264380 by Matey
Replied by Matey on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
You are two weeks ahead of me makinprogress, in awaiting for a decision on your MR.

I've heard nothing bar the "we have everything to make a decision" text, sent three weeks ago.

Why it is taking so long, I cannot imagine, seeing as removing my PIP triggered an ESA reassessment, without any contact with me beforehand, that gave me another two years in the Support group - for the same disabilities, that are not apparently worthy of PIP.

Good luck, hope you hear from them soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makinprogress

More
2 years 6 months ago #264393 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP Review Telephone Assessment.
The old saying used to be " Justice delayed is justice denied" Hmm.
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.