× Members

My PIP Telephone Assessment Today

More
1 year 10 months ago #270766 by UC:
Replied by UC: on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Good morning,
I contacted DWP this morning. They confirmed that they only received the Assessors Report yesterday and that they will put it in the post for me today.

Maybe I am worrying unecessarily. My application for transfer DLA to PIP was supported by 25 documents that included detailed Consultant reports and formal medical diagnosis.

We shall see how the Assessor interpreted my supporting evidence and telephone assessment to establish if I need to contact DWP.

I will keep you posted!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270867 by UC:
Hi there,
Are there any Moderators authorising posts?

More
1 year 10 months ago #270870 by peter
Replied by peter on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Hi -uc-universal-compassion

Yes there are moderators. There may be fewer of us this week as it’s school half-term.

Personally I don’t approve new posts unless I know some answer and, believe me, my knowledge is quite limited compared with the other moderators.

Anyway please bear with us.

Regards
Pete

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
1 year 10 months ago #270875 by UC:
Many thanks Pete!

More
1 year 10 months ago #271352 by UC:
Good Afternoon All,
I have just received a letter through the post dated 09/06/22, advising me of the fact that the DWP have enough information that they need to make a decision on my PIP Claim.

My application was prompted by a change of circumstances notification that prompted a migration from DLA to PIP.

My PA4 form evidenced that the Health Professional awarded me points for enhanced rate for both Daily Living and Mobility.

How long do you expect it will be before I actually receive the DWP decision?

Many thanks!

More
1 year 10 months ago #271359 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Hi UC

We can't be sure but anything between 2 - 6 weeks.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.