× Members

My PIP Telephone Assessment Today

More
1 year 11 months ago #270157 by UC:
Replied by UC: on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Thank you Gary!
Valuable advice indeed!

Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270745 by UC:
Hi to everyone on this Journey!
I responded earlier to a fellow PIP claimant for whom DWP have not received the assessors report some three weeks after the assessment!

I was shocked this morning to receive a text from DWP advising that they (I assume today) recived my assessors report from my telephone assessment of Monday 09 May and to expect a decision in 8 weeks!

I would welcome any advice on this particular timeline!

More
1 year 10 months ago #270748 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Hi UC: Universal Compassion!

The text message you received is standard, now that you have received the message contact DWP and ask for a copy of the assessors report (PA4), usually you can ask for a copy within 48 hrs of the assessment.
We have recently heard on the forum from a few members that it has taken much longer than 48hrs to get hold of the report.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 10 months ago #270750 by UC:
Thank you Gary!
Will call DWP in the morning!

More
1 year 10 months ago #270752 by denby
Replied by denby on topic My PIP Telephone Assessment Today
Hi UC:Universal Compassion, Once you have the PA4 you can go through it. Highlight any point-losing errors, omissions and devious twistings. You can then see what the likely point outcome would be if the DM[Decision Maker] went along with it, which is likely. If you feel you have been done down, write ASAP to 'The Decision Maker' at the latest address you have coldly taking the letter apart fault by significant fault. Refer to your evidence. Avoid saying 'he/she lied', say instead, 'appears not to have noted that xyz' or similar. You can say the report is 'not fit for purpose' due to the delay, if that appears to be the case. And why not copy in your MP if so.
Best wishes and keep us posted,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 year 10 months ago #270762 by UC:
Good morning Denby,
Thank you for taking the time to respond with such invaluable guidance.
Very much appreciated!
I will certainly act upon the guidance provided by your good self and Gary!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.