× Members

IB to ESA

More
12 years 8 months ago #65358 by MUK
Replied by MUK on topic Re:IB to ESA
also do i need to send parts 2 and 3 of the p45 to the ESA office which sent me the p45?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65366 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:IB to ESA
MUK

I've just gone back over the thread to see what has been happebing to you.

Have you a medical yet, or a letter saying you don't need one as they have been able to make a Decision?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 8 months ago #65367 by MUK
nope nothing from them what so ever .... I also rang my GP surgury (this week)to see if ATOs or DWP have wriiten to my GP for info and they not recived anything as yet ... they did say it would take 2-3 weeks for them to reply if they did!

I had my DLA (high mobilty) renewed in April 2011 so would they use any of that info?

I had nothing from them apart from the 1st letter benifits are changing, the second letter we not got your from, the ESA50 from which I filled in and return (rec 5/8/11 2 weeks late) and the p45.

plus the letter from my MP.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65370 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:IB to ESA
MUK

Ok, as you have not had a medical, or been excused one, then you are not going to receive any ESA payments, you won't even be getting the Assessment rate as there is no assessment period required for the IB to ESA transfer.

I think you need to contact the DWP again, and excalate the problem. Through no fault of your own, you did not receive an ESA50, when you did, they did not allow you time to return it before making a decision to close your claim.

Ask to speak to a Customer Manager, given the time you may not get be able to get a call back today, but it would still be worth making the initial call today, as it can be impossible to get through on a Monday morning. You might want to mention that if you are financially disadvantage as a result of the their failure, you will be looking for compensation.

I would also contact your GP and let him know, that despite the assurance to them that you IB will not be stopped, the DWP are still going ahead with the cancellation and that it appears you will not be in receipt of any benefit as a result.

Let us know how you get on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 8 months ago #65372 by MUK
Thanks .. I've e-mailed my MP today ... I will ring the ESA BC now before they close for the day....

In the letter to my MP from the distict manager they said I will continue to recived payments but not sure how they can as IB is claim is closed and ESA has no decided yet.

Unless they stick me into WRAG pending ATOS report?

More
12 years 8 months ago #65376 by MUK
just re read letter they send to my MP which states:

on x aug my colleague at Y BC contact Z BC and the revised decision was made to continue with IB payments during the reassesment phase....

So thats not going to happen if they sent out a P45?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.