× Members

After one year?

More
12 years 6 months ago #66507 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Re:After one year?
bro58 wrote:

Crazydiamond wrote:

Knowing this disgraceful government and their appalling treatment of benefit claimants, it would be of no surprise if it were children over five who would be eligible for JSA.

After all, is does seem that the Condems are hell-bent on returning the sick, the poor and the disabled back to the Dark Ages! :angry: :angry:

Yep CD,

Come on children, now go up those chimneys, and down those mines nice and quietly!!.

bro58

But but... there are NO chimneys... Thatcher got rid of the coal mines...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #66510 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:After one year?
Children these days are too big to go up chimneys (even where chimneys still exist),so the 'benefits' are cunningly designed to fix this problem by ensuring a period of starvation. They really have thought of everything!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 months ago #66517 by Judy
Replied by Judy on topic Re:After one year?
Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

Children these days are too big to go up chimneys (even where chimneys still exist),so the 'benefits' are cunningly designed to fix this problem by ensuring a period of starvation. They really have thought of everything!

Shhh shhh shhh *they* read here, don't give them ideas.

More
12 years 6 months ago #66659 by Blue Peter
Replied by Blue Peter on topic Re:After one year?
I can't see the Government ever wanting children to claim JSA as it would rapidly increase the unemployment figures. What they have done in the past to lower the figures is to increase the school leaving age, it used to be 14. I think you will find it's the single mums who are now expected to clean chimneys! and big industrial ones won't discriminate against obese people. If I fixed a brush on the front of my scooter I could sweep up after them so I'm not worried about losing my benefits as I'd have a job!
regards
Peter

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #66661 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:After one year?
Thank goodness you put "fixed a brush on the front of my scooter" and nowhere else EPH!

• RachelPotter
12 years 6 months ago #66672 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:After one year?
They have increased the leaving age for school children. From all the now 13 year olds, children have to stay in education until they are 18.

Don't know about cleaning my chimney, I'd quite happily hide in it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.