× Members

Descriptor 9 - Control of Bladder and Bowels

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #69680 by carruthers
Replied by carruthers on topic Re:Descriptor 9 - Control of Bladder and Bowels
janbjan wrote:

I have never been so emabarassed as when I had to attend a WFI at Jobcentre plus and they had no toilet they even wouldn't let use their staff toilet. I have very very poor mobility and it was quarter of a mile to nearest public toilet you can imagine what happened.I thought their actions was unacceptable. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but when your on a direuretic when you need to go you need to go.

Do you have an incontinence card?

Just Can't Wait Card

It might not have helped with someone who was determined to be unhelpful, but it might be something you could quote as something you have to have with you.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Derek4. Reason: corrected link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• janbjan
12 years 6 months ago #69770 by janbjan
Hi
Thanks for that. I didn't know about them cards.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69782 by carole
Thank you Gordon for that info. I have just applied for one of those cards,it will be a great help

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.