× Members

27 years on IB

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82372 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:27 years on IB
Just looked at the link Gordon it speaks for itself, maybe people who are having problems getting their MR should look into their case futher.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82374 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:27 years on IB
Many thanks Gordon.
Sound as though they were trying to fob me of as they have no historical records on me, apart from the two letters in 2008/2009 on file in central Dorset records and the more recent thin file at my GP's, which only dates back to 2003 when I moved to Dorset. Naa daa from before. There are no records any where relating to the road accident in 1996 and the subsequent hospitalisation and treatments following this.
Good job I like a challenge.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
  • foss27
12 years 1 month ago #82556 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Re:27 years on IB
As is always the case it seems different areas and sections of the NHS have differing standards and as always they are masters of the fob off. I know my doctor has my full file from birth and I have moved about including periods abroad. I have been signed off for 30 years.
More
12 years 1 month ago #82595 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:27 years on IB
I hope thats the case with me, as i moved 21 years ago to the area i,m living in now also got divorced so name change as well, by the way my ESA50 questionnaire came lunch time i feel sick and have had to up my fluoxatine tablets over the last couple of weeks since this all began for me.iv,e noticed there are no questions on the form if you suffer from anxiety attacks no straightforward ones at least there,s no grey areas really on the form.

Chrissy V
  • bro58
12 years 1 month ago #82601 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:27 years on IB
chrissy v wrote:

I hope thats the case with me, as i moved 21 years ago to the area i,m living in now also got divorced so name change as well, by the way my ESA50 questionnaire came lunch time i feel sick and have had to up my fluoxatine tablets over the last couple of weeks since this all began for me.iv,e noticed there are no questions on the form if you suffer from anxiety attacks no straightforward ones at least there,s no grey areas really on the form.

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

From a personal standpoint, I lived in many different parts of the country, due to work, and have had 14 different G.P.'s.

I still managed to obtain my full medical records going back to my childhood, from my current G.P. practice.

I hope all works out well for you.

Cheers

bro58
More
12 years 1 month ago #82616 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:27 years on IB
I have at last got one of the GP's in the practice to do a report for me using the descriptors to aid movement from WRAG to Support via an appeal. The other GP letter was so full of negatives, holes & kept saying could not coroberate anything I had said as to little could be found in my files as to many big gaps in my files.I have sent them 3 bits of the odd letters I have kept over the years, most have gone that I threw out, most I thought were in the NHS files. The GP said they had not got any of the things I had given them. Some are bits of photo copy sections which were included in my IB/DLA claims from way back.I wish someone would just hold their hands up and say 'OK we have lost your files & we will work with the bits you luckily kept', does that seem so difficult!!? A nightmare.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.