× Members

27 years on IB

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82618 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:27 years on IB
Thank you for your comments, i hope it works out too

CV
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #82856 by chrissy v
Hi bro58,

Just thought i,d update you, i have been to GP surgery today and put the wheels in motion to get my medical records, i did have to put it in writing, and it could take 2/3 weeks to get them to me, so i,ll be very close to the return date for my ESA50 form, i think the cost is about £50 , i just hope they,ve got all the relevant records that i need , so fingers crossed.

Chrissy V
  • bro58
12 years 1 month ago #82858 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:27 years on IB
chrissy v wrote:

Hi bro58,

Just thought i,d update you, i have been to GP surgery today and put the wheels in motion to get my medical records, i did have to put it in writing, and it could take 2/3 weeks to get them to me, so i,ll be very close to the return date for my ESA50 form, i think the cost is about £50 , i just hope they,ve got all the relevant records that i need , so fingers crossed.

Chrissy V

Thanks for the update CV. :)

Please make sure that you do not miss the deadline return date for your ESA50, because you are awaiting your med records.

If necessary, you could always forward any relevant medical evidence to ATOS, or the DWP DM, after you have posted the ESA50.

If this was to be the case, only send copies, put your name, national insurance number and date of birth on the top of any seperate page, and put in a covering letter stating that you wish this evidence to be taken into account along with your ESA50.

Post by recorded delivery.

Hopefully you will receive you med records in time, and will not have to do this.

bro58
More
12 years 1 month ago #83142 by chrissy v
Update well i have paid £50 today for my medical records dated from April 1970 till present date , and iv,e been told i only have to wait a week for them , they,ll ring me and tell me when they,re ready to collect, so i should be able to photocopy and send with my ESA50 form, i,m just hoping they will help my case.

Chrissy V
More
12 years 1 month ago #83145 by chrissy v
Hi bro58, should i send a copy of my med records to DWP DM as well as including them to Atos with my ESA50 form.

Chrissy V
  • bro58
12 years 1 month ago #83151 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:27 years on IB
chrissy v wrote:

Hi bro58, should i send a copy of my med records to DWP DM as well as including them to Atos with my ESA50 form.

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

Obviously you should only use any relevant extracts from your Med Records, in other words don't send copy of normal every day illnesses, where say you might of had the "flu" etc.

If you receive the Med Records in CD format, you can save them to your P.C, and simply print off any relevant extracts.

If you get them in time, include any relevant extracts with your ESA50, drawing reference to these extra pages somewhere in the ESA50.

Try to attach any extra evidence to the ESA50, and number any seperate pages, 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc, etc.

Also put your name, NI Number, and DOB of the top of any seperate pages, in case they become detached from the main ESA50.

Some members have also sent copies of their ESA50, and any extra evidence to the DWP DM, this covers you in case ATOS lose any of the documents.

This however is a matter of choice.

Keep copies of everything, and post by recorded delivery.

Regarding posting the ESA50, see :

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Hope this helps.

bro58
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.