× Members

Just received another ESA 50

More
10 years 9 months ago #109665 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic Just received another ESA 50
Tam
You should go for an appeal/reconsideration, it may go in your favour, also if you fail and you still feel uncomfortable about applying, you do not need to go any further and tell the Tribunal that you do not wish to proceed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #109669 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Just received another ESA 50

Bud wrote: Tam
You should go for an appeal/reconsideration, it may go in your favour, also if you fail and you still feel uncomfortable about applying, you do not need to go any further and tell the Tribunal that you do not wish to proceed

Tam is talking about making a new claim, they have not been turned down yet :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 9 months ago #109671 by Billy
Sorry Gordon I thought he was considering an appeal

More
10 years 9 months ago #109676 by Billy
You should still go for it Tam if you fail it will go to appeal/reconsideration and then if you fail again it will go to the tribunal and you can opt not to proceed

More
10 years 9 months ago #109684 by ibroxbear1873
Replied by ibroxbear1873 on topic Just received another ESA 50
Aye Bud think i will now that i have been told it can not affect my ESA award as that was my main concern as it has been one almighty struggle to get it and did not want to jeopardize losing it.

More
10 years 9 months ago #109686 by Billy
Go for it Tam, good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.