× Members

Just received another ESA 50

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111055 by ibroxbear1873
Replied by ibroxbear1873 on topic Just received another ESA 50
I am not managing to explain myself very well here, sorry what i am saying is i have completed the "sample" form answering the questions in the spaces provided using adobe and it is perfect with the exception of the faint "sample" in the background but my text is over the top of it if that makes sense.

I wondered if that would be acceptable?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111056 by
Replied by on topic Just received another ESA 50

BigTam wrote: I am not managing to explain myself very well here, sorry what i am saying is i have completed the "sample" form answering the questions in the spaces provided using adobe and it is perfect with the exception of the faint "sample" in the background but my text is over the top of it if that makes sense.

I wondered if that would be acceptable?

Hi BT,

I really don't know whether the DWP would accept it.

You could contact them for advice on this.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by .

More
10 years 8 months ago #111057 by ibroxbear1873
Replied by ibroxbear1873 on topic Just received another ESA 50
Ok thanks for replying.

More
10 years 8 months ago #111059 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Just received another ESA 50
BT

From the DWP web site

This form is provided as an example for support organisations who work with disabled people. It illustrates the information that PIP claimants will be provided with and the questions they will be asked to answer and return to DWP, following their initial call to the PIP claims number. It is not intended to be downloaded and completed. Claimants will be sent a personalised version of the form by post as part of the claims process.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-y...sability-affects-you

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.