× Members

Just received another ESA 50

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #110520 by ibroxbear1873
Replied by ibroxbear1873 on topic Just received another ESA 50
PIP2 form has arrived and what i was wondering is there a PIP2 form online which can be completed to save having to hand write it all?

The only ones i can find have "Sample" written all over them.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #110521 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Just received another ESA 50

BigTam wrote: PIP2 form has arrived and what i was wondering is there a PIP2 form online which can be completed to save having to hand write it all?

The only ones i can find have "Sample" written all over them.

I am afraid that there is not one available at this time.

You can always type the bulk of your text in another document and put a "to/from" reference on the form, just make sure you include your full name, date of birth and National Insurance Number on each page you add.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111043 by ibroxbear1873
Is there anyway i can ask a a question privately?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by .

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111044 by
Replied by on topic Just received another ESA 50

BigTam wrote: Is there anyway i can ask a a question privately?

I am afraid not BT.

The only thing that you could do, is post a query which obviously only the Mods would see initially, with a request not to approve it to the Forum for public viewing.

However, if such a question required a response from us, the only way that we could do so would be publicly on the forum.

bro58

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111051 by ibroxbear1873
Em that is a shame but never mind i will try and get help from somewhere else.

Another question though i asked previously about the availability of an online PIP2 form and was told it is not available yet.

Would it be acceptable to complete the one that is online but has "sample" written in the background? As opposed to having to complete it by hand.

Thanks

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #111054 by
Replied by on topic Just received another ESA 50

BigTam wrote: Em that is a shame but never mind i will try and get help from somewhere else.

Another question though i asked previously about the availability of an online PIP2 form and was told it is not available yet.

Would it be acceptable to complete the one that is online but has "sample" written in the background? As opposed to having to complete it by hand.

Thanks

Hi BT,

As Gordon has already suggested, you could read each question on the sample, then write your answer on a Word doc, etc.

You could number each page of the word docs, with your name, NINO and DOB at the head of each page, then when you have the actual form, you could simple right in, e.g. at question 1. Please see further information at attached document Page x, at question 2., similar, please see further information at attached document page xx, etc, etc, etc.

You could then attach the separate typed pages to the form.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.