× Members

Esa medical

More
10 years 8 months ago #109790 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical

Dublinboy wrote: Hi guys,it's been just over a week since the medical,have not had a phone call or letter from DWP yet
?

To be honest a week is really at the short end of the time it takes for a Decision to be made, it can take longer than this just for your file to make it back the right DWP office from ATOS, that said there is no harm in you phoning the DWP for an update on Monday.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago #109791 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic esa medical
Thankyou for your comments,I will just let it take its course ,

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago #109808 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic Esa medical
hi guys. Just a update,got all my additional information I took with me to the medical back on Saturday from the decision maker from the DWP.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109809 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa medical
Hi Db,

I have merged your post with your original associated topic.

You can bookmark/favourite this page in your internet browser. Then you can find it easily, and keep us updated by replying to this topic, rather than submitting stand alone posts.

This helps us with continuity, as we can see what you have previously posted.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110150 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic esa medical
Hi guy's. Got a letter on Saturday to say I had been put in contribution based Support Group on the same money that I was on incapacity, Rang the DWP to ask for my medical report and how long I had been put in the support group, they told me 6 months, can I appeal against this time ?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110151 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical

Dublinboy wrote: Hi guy's. Got a letter on Saturday to say I had been put in contribution based Support Group on the same money that I was on incapacity, Rang the DWP to ask for my medical report and how long I had been put in the support group, they told me 6 months, can I appeal against this time ?

I am afraid not, the re-assessment date is not part of the Decision and therefore cannot be appealed.

You might want to request your ESA85 if you had an assessment, or the ESA85A if you did not, the prognosis is usually used to set the re-assessment date. Whilst it is not impossible for there to be a re-assessment period of six months for someone in the Support Group, it is unusual for such a short period to be used, so it is worth confirming the information.

Congratulations on the award,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.