× Members

Esa medical

More
10 years 8 months ago #109486 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa medical
Good luck!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109610 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic Esa medical
Hi guys, went for my medical last Thursday,it was on the bottom floor and also recorded,My wife came with me and took notes after the nurse who gave me the medical read a note about Atos requirements.I took additional medical evidence from my consultant & doctor also took medical reports from my industrial disablement benefits ,copy of repeat prescriptions and also my medication.The lady was very pleasant and ask questions about my work history,when I had my accident and how it was affecting my life in terms how I move around the house ,shower,get dressed etc.She listened to everything I told her regarding my degenerative conditions,she did not examine me because I was in pain,also asked me if I had any questions ,Overall I was happy with the medical. I did not let my guard down, only time will tell,thanks for the advise guys,
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109612 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical
DB

I have merged your latest post with your previous ones.

The medical report (ESA85) should be sent to the DWP in the next couple of days and you should be able to request a copy after that, although some offices will not send it out until a Decision has been made on your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublinboy

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109787 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic Esa medical
Hi guys,it's been just over a week since the medical,have not had a phone call or letter from DWP yet
?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109788 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa medical

Dublinboy wrote: Hi guys,it's been just over a week since the medical,have not had a phone call or letter from DWP yet
?

It is still early days yet Db, and we have had a Bank Holiday.

You could of course contact the DWP for an update.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109789 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Esa medical
Had mine 3 weeks ago and still not heard anything, but will just have to wait, as someone said "you dont tickle the nose of a sleeping bear" :laugh:

Good luck
Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublinboy

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.