× Members

Esa medical

• Dublinboy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110153 by Dublinboy
Replied by Dublinboy on topic esa medical
Thankyou Gordon.Does that mean that I will be reassesed after the 6 months? and will I have to go through the same process of filling in forms etc thanks
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110155 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical

Dublinboy wrote: Thankyou Gordon.Does that mean that I will be reassesed after the 6 months? and will I have to go through the same process of filling in forms etc thanks

If your re-assessment date is set for six months then you should expect to receive a new ESA50 in about four months. you will need to treat it as a new claim and complete it in detail and provide medical evidence, where available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dublinboy

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110156 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa medical

Dublinboy wrote: Thankyou Gordon.Does that mean that I will be reassesed after the 6 months? and will I have to go through the same process of filling in forms etc thanks

Hi Db,

If it was a 6 months prognosis, then you would expect to receive a new ESA50, and undergo another reassessment around 8 weeks before the end of that period.

So the answer to your question is "Yes".

As Gordon says, 6 months is a very short prognosis for The SG, one would only expect a short prognosis such as this in The SG, if one had been involved in an accident and was receiving treatment where a recovery was expected, or one was having or awaiting operative procedures, etc, etc.

So it is well worth checking that this 6 months is correct. If it is, then as Gordon says, you can't legally challenge it.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.