× Members

wrag group appeal

More
10 years 9 months ago #108276 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic atos medical

Mags wrote: Just a quick question, a good friend has trolled the internet and found some information regarding my condition and has printed this out for me, is it worth taking this with me for my f2f (hopefully) next week?

Thanks
Mags

There is no harm in doing this, especially if you have a rare condition or one that is easily confused with another, what I would say is not to provide reams of information, make sure that the critical information is available on paper and include links to additional information as relevant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #108281 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic atos medical
Thanks Gordon

Mags

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108664 by Mags
Is it worth mentioning on Thursday when I have my f2f that all this stress has also set of my migraines again, have had two in a week, or is it not worth mentioning?

Mags
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by .

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108666 by
Replied by on topic atos medical

Mags wrote: Is it worth mentioning on Thursday when I have my f2f that all this stress has also set of my migraines again, have had two in a week, or is it not worth mentioning?

Mags

Hi m,

It would certainly do no harm.

You may wish to put in in writing also, and hand it to The HCP before the start of the assessment.

If you have any evidence to corroborate this, that should help further.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by .

More
10 years 9 months ago #108667 by Mags
Hi bro

Many thanks, I have a letter from the hospital about my vertigo and it says on that about my migraine and that it probably affects my vertigo, so I could use this possibly?

Mags

10 years 9 months ago #108670 by
Replied by on topic atos medical

Mags wrote: Hi bro

Many thanks, I have a letter from the hospital about my vertigo and it says on that about my migraine and that it probably affects my vertigo, so I could use this possibly?

Mags

Hi M,

You should use any and all evidence that you feel helps with your WCA.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.