× Members

wrag group appeal

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #107190 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic atos medical
Thanks bro, but I'm not bothering with a complaint, doesn't seem worth it, and I don't think I can be bothered, and the lady was very pleasant and helpful where she could be, wasn't her fault, butI will keep you informed, watch this space, or by the way how do I make this into a favourite so that I can find it again? In laymans terms please :)

Mags
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #107192 by
Replied by on topic atos medical

Mags wrote: Thanks bro, but I'm not bothering with a complaint, doesn't seem worth it, and I don't think I can be bothered, and the lady was very pleasant and helpful where she could be, wasn't her fault, butI will keep you informed, watch this space, or by the way how do I make this into a favourite so that I can find it again? In laymans terms please :)

Mags

Hi M,

I would still try and keep all correspondence with ATOS in writing rather than verbal.

Especially as we now have a scenario of a rearranged medical.

At least you will then have a paper trail, in case their are any problems.

The easiest way to Bookmark/Favourite this page is to add it to your list of Bookmark/Favourites (depending which internet browser you have).

This option is generally available at the top right of your browser.

It will then provide a link to the page in your list of Bookmark/Favourites.

bro58

More
10 years 10 months ago #107193 by Mags
thanks, done that

Mags

More
10 years 10 months ago #107198 by scratchgolfer
Replied by scratchgolfer on topic atos medical
Hi Mags

My wife had her assessment cancelled less than 2 hours before the alloted time, new appointment was made, guess what, that was also cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment. Both times it was because the Dr was off sick, I would do what we did, letter of complaint to Atos and also copy to your MP.

Scratch golfer

More
10 years 10 months ago #107200 by Mags
Hi S G

Sorry to hear that, I know of others who have had these f2f's cancelled last minute, but not sure I have the energy to complain with think about it over the next few days.

Mags

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108272 by Mags
Just a quick question, a good friend has trolled the internet and found some information regarding my condition and has printed this out for me, is it worth taking this with me for my f2f (hopefully) next week?

Thanks
Mags
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.