× Members

ANGRY :( - PIP ASSESSMENT W/ CAPITA

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #111048 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic ANGRY :( - PIP ASSESSMENT W/ CAPITA
Hi guys

Capita agreed to do a home assessment tomorrow and am so nervous, what if you ask to look around the house ETC, it'll just be home with my brother, so won't be able to show around, as my legs have been really bad past few days, just think they'll evaluate the little things too much.

Don't know what to expect either !! YIKES

Wish me luck

Thanks
W

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111049 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ANGRY :( - PIP ASSESSMENT W/ CAPITA
Hi w,

I have merged your posts for continuity.

Well done on gaining the home assessment.

Good luck for tomorrow, and please return to let us know how it went. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 7 months ago #111050 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ANGRY :( - PIP ASSESSMENT W/ CAPITA
Good luck! Please let us know how it goes.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: waqqy

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #111052 by waqqy
Thanks , I will do .... so nervous !! have work until 2pm and then assessment at 4, hope they are kind too me :)

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111071 by waqqy
hey guys

feeling very nervous / anxious ,, feel sick and no appetite lol cannot stomach anything until this is over, i've not feel this nervous about anything in a very long time.

Any last minute tips or anything :P

Cheers
W
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #111072 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ANGRY :( - PIP ASSESSMENT W/ CAPITA

waqqy wrote: hey guys

feeling very nervous / anxious ,, feel sick and no appetite lol cannot stomach anything until this is over, i've not feel this nervous about anything in a very long time.

Any last minute tips or anything :P

Cheers
W

Hi w,

It is only to be expected that you will be nervous, as it is an unknown quantity.

If you have someone there with you, they can take notes, they could even record the session covertly, but if you are to do this, make sure the Capita HCP doesn't know of it, otherwise they can stop the assessment.

Make sure you fully explain your limitations, and do not let yourself be forced in to any particular answers.

If you are asked to carry out any physical activities that cause pain, make sure that you make them aware of this.

If you can't do something without severe pain, tell them why you can't do it, don't simply refuse to do it.

Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) and best of luck !!! :)

Reports that we have received thus far are that the PIP assessments are being carried out in a polite and professional manner.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.