The DWP has announced that the next £150 disability cost of living payment will be made automatically over a two week period between 20 June and 4 July 2023.
To be entitled to a payment, you need to have been eligible for one of the following benefits on 1 April 2023:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Scottish Disability Benefits (Adult Disability Payment and Child Disability Payment)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- War Pension Mobility Supplement
A small proportion of payments will be made after the above dates, where claimants were still awaiting confirmation of their eligibility or entitlement to disability benefits on 1 April.