× Members

ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120036 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years
Thank you Mrs H

I don't have much left to loose now, but at least I will soon know if I have got to live on the breadline money that supposedly stretches in so many ways, never ever been on JS so that may be a challenge too if the tribunal says I'm fit for work, Thank you for all your help and support over the last 2 years plus.

Chrissy V
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120037 by

chrissy v wrote: Thank you Mrs H

I don't have much left to loose now, but at least I will soon know if I have got to live on the breadline money that supposedly stretches in so many ways, never ever been on JS so that may be a challenge too if the tribunal says I'm fit for work, Thank you for all your help and support over the last 2 years plus.

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

In the unfortunate event that your appeal is unsuccessful, if you are entitled to Income Related ESA, you will be able to make a fresh claim for ESA straight away.

Anyway, we will cross that bridge if/when we need to. :)

bro58

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120039 by chrissy v
Thanks Bro58,

Yes I have to try and be positive, My fit note doesn't expire till mid July to re claim do I have to get another fit note as well as fill in the ESA50 ?

CV

10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120040 by

chrissy v wrote: Thanks Bro58,

Yes I have to try and be positive, My fit note doesn't expire till mid July to re claim do I have to get another fit note as well as fill in the ESA50 ?

CV

Hi CV,

Try not to worry about this for now.

You will have to obtain a fresh fit note from your G.P. as it will be for a fresh period of Limited Capability for Work.

However, as 6 months or more will have passed since the time of the original adverse fit for work decision, your health conditions will not have to have deteriorated or changed as they would have, if it had been less than 6 months.

You will have to make a fresh claim using an ESA 1 Claims Form, etc.

If you are entitled to IR ESA which you must be if you have been receiving assessment rate ESA for the 2 year period whilst waiting for your appeal hearing, assessment rate will be paid once more, and you will have to fill in a fresh ESA50, etc.

In the mean time, keep your pecker up !!! :)

bro58

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #120041 by chrissy v
Thank you Bro 58, yes that's all I can try to do. Thank you once again for your support.

CV

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120055 by chrissy v
Hi mods do I have to send copies of my fit/sick notes to the clerk to the court as part of supporting evidence just a thought aren't they in themselves sort of covering reg 29 and reg35 as your GP not agreeing with the ESA Assessment result.

Chrissy V

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.