× Members

ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #119963 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years
Thanks Bro 58, I'm am pleased you are better and back giving advice on the site.

CV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 2 weeks ago #119964 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years

chrissy v wrote: Thanks Bro 58, I'm am pleased you are better and back giving advice on the site.

CV

Cheers CV, :)

I hope that you are managing with the dreadful situation that you find yourself in. :(

bro58

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #119965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years

chrissy v wrote: Thank you very much Gordon, the last time I saw her I mentioned about the regs to her and she said my mental health alone was enough to state these regs so I can but try on Monday when I see her but I take heed of your words.
also my meds have been put up to the limit since my WCA but it is the same condition I had at my WCA for also I did put on my Esa 50 that I was waiting for an appointment with a podiatrist and in October of 2012 I had to have nail surgery on both big toes both sides of the nails and I continue to see podiastrist every 6 weeks to have nails cut as I can't do this myself due to my chronich back pain due to spinal surgery that failed, also they said I have a condition called Plantar Fasillitas and have had to have special insoles made, the HCP didn't even ask about why I needed to see a podiatrist, so can I include details of this as further information to the tribunal.

Chrissy V

Of course you can mention these things but you must relate them to the ESA Descriptors for it to be seen as relevant, also, the Regulations allow for aids to be taken into account so the fact that you have to use special insoles may actually work against you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #119966 by chrissy v
Bro 58 I really don't know whats driving me on I really don't but at the end of the day if I loose I have given it my best shot I used to be a very strong person but I now am a shadow of what I used to be like, but there is something that keeps me fighting I have had to swallow my pride so much that I want to cringe live on the bread line also pay bedroom tax my kids have been brill bought me a car and help provide me with food , as the song goes I'm still Standing (don't ask me how )
Thanks Bro and Gordon mrs H and Jim you've kept me sane :)

Chrissy V
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #119967 by chrissy v
Ok Gordon thank you I might leave out about the insoles (naughty me past caring now )

Chrissy V

• bro58
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #119968 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Tribunal Date Its Only Taken Two years

chrissy v wrote: Bro 58 I really don't know whats driving me on I really don't but at the end of the day if I loose I have given it my best shot I used to be a very strong person but I now am a shadow of what I used to be like, but there is something that keeps me fighting I have had to swallow my pride so much that I want to cringe live on the bread line also pay bedroom tax my kids have been brill bought me a car and help provide me with food , as the song goes I'm still Standing (don't ask me how )
Thanks Bro and Gordon mrs H and Jim you've kept me sane :)

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

I am glad to hear that you have such a caring and supportive family.

I am sure that they are glad that they can help Mum !! :)

You certainly have my admiration for fighting these draconian decisions.

Please continue to keep us updated. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.