× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

More
8 years 10 months ago #134169 by dartsmad
Replied by dartsmad on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi, I was awarded PIP for two years in February 2014. My letter said "We will contact you after Feb 2015 to make sure you are receiving the right level of PIP. Sure enough in Feb 2015 I received the dreaded form to complete again. This was completed and returned and I had another face to face medical in March 2015 and am still waiting outcome of this. I have a degenerative condition so how they expect this to improve I do not know. Both face to face assessments were carried out by ATOS. Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #134188 by cats6
Replied by cats6 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Thanks Bro58, sort it out then please and put it where it should be......i am at a loss as to people are being given a award say for 2yrs then expected to re-do another excact same? pip form one year later. this is what's happening right?

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #134197 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

cats6 wrote: Thanks Bro58, sort it out then please and put it where it should be......i am at a loss as to people are being given a award say for 2yrs then expected to re-do another excact same? pip form one year later. this is what's happening right?

Hi c6,

Yes, a PIP recipient can expect to receive their PIP review/renewal forms one year before the end of their fixed term PIP Award.

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago #134236 by teddybear581
Replied by teddybear581 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

bro58 wrote:

cats6 wrote: I did receive this letter a few weeks ago and duly filled in the form. I was concerned that as I was being assessed a full year before my benefit ended, what would happen if I failed this application...would I lose my benefit that I was previously awarded till 2016?

What were you sent, a PIP2 Form ?

Hi c6,

tb581 is most welcome to answer your query, but this topic is not for members to post queries, it is to answer Steve's questions regarding PIP Award Letters.

bro58

I apologise for asking a question at the end of my post. I have looked for an edit button but cannot see one. will one of the mods please remove this part of my post please??

More
8 years 10 months ago #134249 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
teddybear

It's not a big problem, we're just asking you to post your question in it's own topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: teddybear581

More
8 years 10 months ago #134276 by Tylluan Penry
Replied by Tylluan Penry on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes - dated the end of April. And yes, it says my award will be reviewed a year before it ends. Why, I can't imagine unless they're anticipating massive backlogs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.