× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

More
8 years 11 months ago #134367 by witsend
Replied by witsend on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Form received by DWP on April 22nd and today, May 8th, the letter arrived with PIP being awarded at an enhanced rate for both components, and that it is on going.

Having just read through it all again I found that on going means until April 26th 2015 for my OH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Timmzy
8 years 11 months ago #134369 by Timmzy
Replied by Timmzy on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi Steve
I had my PIP medical and have just been awarded standard living rate until April 2018, however it states will be reviewed in April 2017. I'm a bit at a loss why it is to be reviewed a year well-written it is due to expire?
Thanks
Helen

More
8 years 11 months ago #134771 by Fran Harper
Replied by Fran Harper on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi
Partner recently awarded PIP (as part of the transfer from DLA in our area) until September 2017 but it is to be reviewed September 2016. Face to face assessment was by Atos. Lost his Motability car as only awarded Standard rate of Mobility component.

More
8 years 11 months ago #134859 by mayfield
Replied by mayfield on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi

My PIP Journey:

Applied July 2014
F2F October 2014
Decision Dec 2014 awarded until April 2016 advised would be contacted 14 weeks before end date.
New Form: Looking again at your PIP April 2015 one year before award due to end:
May 2015: returned form tracked post so arrived before due date.

Will update once i receive any further communication

More
8 years 10 months ago #136463 by ka
Partner was awarded Enhanced Rate Care Component until 2018, but due to be reviewed exactly one year prior to that in 2017. Hope this helps.

More
8 years 9 months ago #136988 by Hazel Brennan
Replied by Hazel Brennan on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Just goyt my PIP award letter and yes my award will be reviewed a year before it ends. I have been waiting since July 2013 for this and am not happy with the mobility at lower rate so going to appeal.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.