× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

• Ms Grouchy
8 years 6 months ago #142142 by Ms Grouchy
Replied by Ms Grouchy on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Steve,

Yes my letter has a clause like that. Award until Sept 2021 but they will contact me after Sept 2020.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143446 by sailyboy
Replied by sailyboy on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Just got my letter stating award to October 2019, but that 'will contact you after 11 October 2018 to ensure you are receiving the right level of PIP"

The letter also advised I am no longer eligible for Enhanced Mobility rate as 'I am able to drive a car and use Sat-Nav' BUT then goes onto say if my car is through Motabilty, arrangements will be made for its removal.

So, on the grounds I can drive a car, they remove my access to it?
However, given the Health Assessor told me how sad it is to loose a pet animal, when I just told her my best friend, since we started primary school had just died - not expecting rationality!

• lisa
8 years 5 months ago #143989 by lisa
Replied by lisa on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
my awards ends next october 2016 but had a form how your disability effect you a month ago ,sent it back and had my second capital medical i a year yesterday? so even though they gave me a 2 year ward its only a year really ,

• benidorm93
8 years 5 months ago #144024 by benidorm93
Replied by benidorm93 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
recently been awarded pip maximum rates for longest possible 10 years.Will be contacted 14 weeks before end may 2025.
3 years ago not awarded anything from DLA.
Cheers
Benidorm93

More
8 years 5 months ago #145269 by ELEANOR
Replied by ELEANOR on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My letter says 'The period of award is now from 25 November 2015 to 09 November 2021.' On page two it says 'Although the help you need may change, I have decided not to review your award before 09 November 2020.'

More
8 years 4 months ago #145969 by TheHud
Replied by TheHud on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi

my award says until --th Nov 2021, review after --th Nov 2020.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.