× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

• MyHipsHurt
8 years 4 months ago #146019 by MyHipsHurt
Replied by MyHipsHurt on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My letter dated 4 December 2015 states:

I have decided that you are eligible for xxx from 30 December 2015 to 11 November 2019.

On the next pages it states:

I have decided not to review your award before 11 November 2018.

and

We'll contact you after 11 November 2018 to make sure you're receiving the right level of PIP.

Also: !

If your award of PIP has an end date, you'll be sent a letter around 14 weeks before your award ends. This letter will explain how to claim again if you want to.

ATOS did the medical assessment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146026 by linz17
Replied by linz17 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My husband's Award, enhanced living & enhanced mobility states that DWP will contact after 18th October 2025, letter dated November 16th. The letter states that it is the maximum review period. So good in one way, bad in another!

More
8 years 4 months ago #146949 by Doris
Replied by Doris on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Capita award to October 2018.

i) I have decided not to review your award before October 2017.

ii) We'll contact you after October 2017 to make sure you're receiving the right level of PIP.

iii) If your award has an end date, you'll be sent a letter around 14 weeks before your award ends.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148524 by uss218
Replied by uss218 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My husbands letter states he 'will be sent a letter around 14 weeks before the award ends. This letter will explain how to claim again if you want to'

More
8 years 3 months ago #148594 by mrsboop
Replied by mrsboop on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes mine states award from 12 oct 2015 till 4 sept 2018 and then We will contact you after 4 sept 2017 to make sure your receiving the right level of PIP

More
8 years 3 months ago #148872 by Valerie
Replied by Valerie on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My son has been hounded every two years and taken off DLA, only for the tribunals to put him back on ..yes I agree, will he ever be left alone ??? How many folk, really in need, just give up because it is too stressful to go through it so often .......
Hope things go ok ...don't give up ...
Val

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.