× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

More
8 years 8 months ago #138453 by ka
Yup mine says they will contact me in 2020 despite my award being made until 2021.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #138457 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

ssusandobim wrote: I got my decision notice yesterday from first-tier tribunal my son has been awarded enhanced rate daily living component and enhanced rate mobility component from 01/04/2015 to 31/03/2021 with no mention as to when they will contact me again.
This appears different to most people.

Susan

Hi sd,

That's because it is an FTT Decision Notice.

You should expect to receive PIP Review Forms one year before the end date.

i.e. Circa 31/03/2020 which should be confirmed when you receive The DWP PIP Award Decision Notice letter.

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago #138462 by tango
Replied by tango on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
yes july 2018 but reviewed july 2017

More
8 years 8 months ago #138507 by reddragon
Replied by reddragon on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Mine is the same, 3 years from FTF and will review one year before. So it seems that the form filling is always one year before the end date of the award, with a twelve month period for them to carry out their review.

I suppose this is to avoid the bad press that they've had in the last couple of years. If they take ten months to carry out their review they're still two months within the period given, so no-one's award has to be extended, as they had to do with the transfer of DLA to PIP.

More
8 years 8 months ago #138930 by bassettsfarm
Replied by bassettsfarm on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi All,

Just received my letter today. Mine says I will be contacted 14 weeks before award due to finish (August 2016) to explain what do do if I want to continue claiming PIP.

A

More
8 years 8 months ago #139381 by DrLight
Replied by DrLight on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
I too have just had a letter that says i have an award until December 2017 but says they willl review in Dec 2016
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.