× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

More
8 years 8 months ago #139490 by GrannyL
Replied by GrannyL on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
I had my letter dated 11 Feb 2015 , it states that i will be contacted after 19th Nov 2025 to make sure I am receiving the right level of PIP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #139508 by andyf25
Replied by andyf25 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
My PIP (first ever) was awarded on 20th October 2014, telling me it would be reviewed on 7th August 2015. Lo and behold I've just had in the post a new PIP form to fill in.

This is just over 8 months since the award - is it normal for PIP to be reassessed so frequently, i.e. do we have to go through this stressful ordeal every few months?

Andy
(I'm in West Midlands.)

More
8 years 8 months ago #139526 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

andyf25 wrote: My PIP (first ever) was awarded on 20th October 2014, telling me it would be reviewed on 7th August 2015. Lo and behold I've just had in the post a new PIP form to fill in.

This is just over 8 months since the award - is it normal for PIP to be reassessed so frequently, i.e. do we have to go through this stressful ordeal every few months?

Andy
(I'm in West Midlands.)

If you have a look at the other posts in this topic you will see that it standard DWP policy to re-assess most PIP claims a year in advance of the award ending.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

More
8 years 8 months ago #139569 by Feelinghopeless
Replied by Feelinghopeless on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi Steve,

Yes, my PIP is until February 2017 but on the decision letter, they said I would be reviewed in 2016.

MC

More
8 years 6 months ago #141335 by grahamp
Replied by grahamp on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes I do Steve, we had our claim awarded in August last year and recieved an award for 3 years they say they will be contacting me 12 months before the award ends to review the claim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

• smudge000
8 years 6 months ago #141615 by smudge000
Replied by smudge000 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Mine said awarded until 2020 but will contact 2019 for review.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.