× Members

TODAY's BUDGET CHANGES

More
8 years 9 months ago #138390 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic TODAY's BUDGET CHANGES
The chronically disabled should not be put under this stress.

It is unjust and unfair.

The dwp would have been better not to put forward any statement rather than this total lie that they have put out.

Typical of them to put out completely untrue statements, no humility or apologies, just arrogant contemptuous lies.

I don’t mean to offend, but the conservatives are cunning lying robbing bastards.

It infuriates me how they treat people.

And who created this mess?

The bankers.

And what was their reward?

Big fat bonuses and the tax payer bailing them out to the tune of billions, and still they purvey their ruthless filthy scams ripping off the public.

And are they being punished?

No.

Who is being punished for their crimes?

The poorest and weakest in society.

And by Cameron and Osborne who have never done an honest day’s work in their life, born with a silver spoon in their mouth, totally out of touch with the long suffering British public.

Straight from Eton to politics, smashing up restaurants in the bullingdon club and now reinventing themselves as good little boys.

It makes you sick.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138405 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic TODAY's BUDGET CHANGES
As we seem to have reached a point where all reasonable discussion on the budget has been completed I am now locking the topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.