× Members

WELSHGRL'S PIP THREAD!

More
8 years 2 months ago #154553 by welshgrl
Replied by welshgrl on topic WELSHGRL'S PIP THREAD!
Thanks to benefits and work, the mods who answered my questions and the site for all the invaluable information.

Found out today that my partner has been awarded enhanced on both counts for at least 10 years :-)

Without the site and mods I would have been clueless.

His assessment was paper-based.

I created a booklet complete with title pages and index where all his medical information, letters and reports were put. I also typed out all the answers to the pip form questions in this booklet after writing on the form that they should refer to the booklet for the answers. I numbered all pages, made it easy to locate answers and evidence.

I included letters from his GP and consultants requesting the assessment be paper-based because of the risk to his health.

I paid for his entire medical and GP notes ( £50 total) and included what I thought was helpful to the assessor.

I typed out 3 pages describing a typical day in the life of my partner.

We first received the forms before Christmas and only just heard the result today.

I wish everyone else good luck and cannot stress enough how important it is that you provide evidence and answer the questions in depth.

Thanks again :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #154555 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic WELSHGRL'S PIP THREAD!

welshgrl wrote: Thanks to benefits and work, the mods who answered my questions and the site for all the invaluable information.

Found out today that my partner has been awarded enhanced on both counts for at least 10 years :-)

Without the site and mods I would have been clueless.

His assessment was paper-based.

I created a booklet complete with title pages and index where all his medical information, letters and reports were put. I also typed out all the answers to the pip form questions in this booklet after writing on the form that they should refer to the booklet for the answers. I numbered all pages, made it easy to locate answers and evidence.

I included letters from his GP and consultants requesting the assessment be paper-based because of the risk to his health.

I paid for his entire medical and GP notes ( £50 total) and included what I thought was helpful to the assessor.

I typed out 3 pages describing a typical day in the life of my partner.

We first received the forms before Christmas and only just heard the result today.

I wish everyone else good luck and cannot stress enough how important it is that you provide evidence and answer the questions in depth.

Thanks again :-)

Hi wg,

That is great news !!!! :cheer:

Enhanced for "both" for 10 years, brilliant !!!!

Thanks for your kind words, although from what you have said you have also greatly contributed to this success in the way that you presented your partner's PIP claim, well done ! :)

We can only offer guidance, it is how members use that guidance ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #154560 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WELSHGRL'S PIP THREAD!
That's great news WG! Well done for putting together such a compelling document. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: welshgrl

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.