× Members

PIP finally

More
7 years 11 months ago #158916 by Jude
Replied by Jude on topic PIP finally
Thank you so much for all the info. Despite my stepson finally getting his PIP award, the points were still not correct and they still ignored how severe his illness is and where he should have scored the highest points, they allocated him just enough points to get the higher care!
I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that in the near future they are going to change the points for the descriptors which will make it harder even impossible, for anyone to receive an award.
On hearing this, I wrote to them as my stepson appointee, firstly thanking them for my stepsons PIP award but stated that there were inaccuracies on their report, regarding his abilities and I felt this should be noted on their systems for future reference due to the severity of my stepsons on going illness. I sent it via special delivery but received no reply!
Thanks
Amber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158917 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP finally
Amber

The plan to change the way PIP points were allocated was shelved some time ago, I hope that you do not receive a reply to your letter, as it could trigger another Mandatory Reconsideration which was clearly not your intention.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.